eTune - Custom Tuning
Our email based tuning service option for UpRev Standard customers. eTunes are purchased from UpRev directly or from any of our supporting Pro Tuners world wide. eTune updates are based on Cipher data logs you provide to us by email.
Once we receive your logs we will review them and make necessary changes to your tune. The new tune will be emailed back to you to be loaded via UpRev.
* There is no support for forced induction applications (turbo, supercharger or nitrous) or upgraded cams with UpRev Standard. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase UpRev Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
* There is no support for engine swaps with UpRev Standard. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase UpRev Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
* There is no support for any large aftermarket injector swaps.
** The Osiris Standard is only available for vehicles sold in the U.S
There is no support for engine swaps with eTune. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase UpRev Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
- Additional eTune(s) can be purchased if you have purchased UpRev Standard drectly from our store. If you purchased UpRev Standard from one of our dealers, you will have to purchase a BASE Tune as well.
- Data Log your vehicle while running the Base Tune (or Map) that is to be changed. (Usually your 91 or 93 Performance Map)
- Email the Log (.csv) to the eTune@uprev.com mailbox.
- Wait 1-2 weeks for us to review the logs and make the necessary changes to your tune.
- When your response email arrives, your new tune file will be attached. Save this file to your Uprev/ROM Editor directory or another location you can easily find.
- Flash the new tuned ROM file onto your ECU.
Any adjustments emailed after the initial base tune has been flashed to the ECU will count as an e-tune.
* NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES