UpRev - Standard
UpRev Standard includes: 1 Interface Cable, 1 UpRev Re-Flash license, 1 Base Tune, and 3 eTune adjustments. UpRev Tuning Suite is a Windows-based software; you will need a Windows-based laptop or a tablet that runs a full version of Windows for flashing the Base Tune and for data logging. The eTunes will expire after one year from date of purchase and are not transferable. It can take up to two weeks to receive your base tune and eTune adjustments.
Before placing your order, please verify that you have a supported ROM on our Support Matrix. If you find that your ROM is not supported, we will need a ROM dump in order to patch it. There is no charge to patch a Core Model, if you have a Non Core Model there is a $200 charge to patch the ROM.
Core Models – 350Z, 370Z, Titan, Armada, G35, G37, Frontier, Juke, Q50 and Q60.
If you have any questions please call 512-821-9848 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
UpRev Standard requires the Windows OS (8/10) to run.
NOTICE: This product will not help you pass emissions if your vehicle is modified or has existing emissions associated problems. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE
UpRev Standard includes: 1 Interface Cable, 1 UpRev Re-Flash license, 1 Base Tune, and 3 eTune adjustments. UpRev Tuning Suite is a Windows-based software; you will need a Windows-based laptop that runs a full version of Windows (Windows 8 or newer only) for flashing the Base Tune and for data logging.
* There is no support for forced induction applications (turbo, supercharger or nitrous) or upgraded cams with UpRev Standard. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase UpRev Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
* There is no support for engine swaps with UpRev Standard. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase UpRev Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
* There is no support for any large aftermarket injector swaps.
** The Osiris Standard is only available for vehicles sold in the U.S
You will have 1 year to use your 3 eTunes. If the year passes or you have used the 3 eTunes, you can purchase additional eTunes. It can take up to two weeks to receive your eTune adjustments. eTune: is the recalibration of the Base Tune.
2003 350Z, G35, GT350 (coupe), FX35, FX45 and 2004 Pathfinder, FX35, FX45, GT350 (coupe and sedan) will require the purchase of an Innovate Motorsports wideband for data logging the Air Fuel Ratios.
There is no support for the 2003 G35 or GT350 Sedans; they have an older style ECU that is not compatible with UpRev Tuning Suite.
Core models include Z, G, Q50, Q60, Titan, Armada, Frontier, and Juke.
Non-Core models are Sentra, Versa, Maxima, Altima, X-Terra, Pathfinder, NV, Cube, and other models that are not listed in the Core list. If you have a Non-Core model and the ROM is not currently supported, there is a $200 patch fee, it can take up to 2 weeks to patch the ROM (it will vary with the current work load).
* Large diameter Air Intakes/Throttlebody can take more than the 3 initial etunes included in the base tune purchase.
* If tune is not completed within the first three etunes, you will have to purchase more etunes to complete your tune.
This product has a 1 year from date of purchase warranty and is non-transferable.
NOTICE: This product will not help you pass emissions if your vehicle is modified
or has existing emissions associated problems.
UpRev Standard tuning process.
* Map 1 = Performance, Map 2 = Valet, Map 3 = Security
- Fill out our build form
- We will ship you the Interface cable
- Download UpRev from the support section of our website.
- Interface your vehicle with your laptop to get the ECU part number.
- Email your ECU part number to eTune@uprev.com, place your order number in the subject field.
- We build your custom Base Tune according to your modifications, and email it to you
- You will flash the Base Tune onto your ECU.
- Follow the data log instructions
- Email your data logs to email@example.com, it can take up to two weeks to receive your revised tune.
- Flash your revised tune.
All returns will have a 20% restocking fee.
**No Returns accepted after 30 days from date of purchase.
Any adjustments emailed after the initial base tune has been flashed to the ECU will count as an e-tune.
* NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES *